- Chain Saw is a portable mechanical saw which cuts with a set of teeth attached to rotating chain which runs along guide bar. It is basically used for cutting stems of trees, prunning operations.
- The machine comes along with bar length of 45 cm
- The machine uses unleaded petrol,fuel tank capacity is 550 ml.
- Lubrication method of chain and guide bar is automatic with lubrication oil capacity of 250 ml.
- Under normal operating conditions the average cons. is approximately 1 Litre per hour.
- Being very light in weight it is very easy to handle.